This page contains the recent history of changes to Streamline Software products.
DDT version 1.7.1
- 2004-07-20 - New minor release of DDT fixes HP-MPI startup issue, shared library support in idb and minor bugs
- 2004-06-18 - New minor release of DDT supports MPICH VMI and SLURM
- 2004-06-18 - New automatic environment variable pass through mechanism simplifies installation
- 2004-06-18 - Support for Absoft fx2 enhanced
- 2004-06-18 - Issue resolved: Slow/very buffered output/error display
- 2004-06-02 - Issue resolved: MPI startup fails after first process connects for some versions of IDB.
- 2004-06-02 - Issue resolved: Fortran arrays in IDB fail to parse for negative array bounds.
Known Issues - and workarounds
MPI jobs not starting correctly when using PGDBG as the backend interface
This will occur if MPI has been compiled with either the -fast or -Munroll optimizations. Please recompile your MPI distribution without this option, or use GDB as the backend interface.
Should you encounter any bugs, or wish to send feedback to the software team, please email email@example.com.
last modified Tuesday, 20-Jul-2004 15:38:44 BST